Ann Arbor Consultation Services Incorporated In Ann Arbor, MI
Ann Arbor Consultation Services is an outpatient therapy and counseling service providing a wide range of approaches for clients from children to senior adults. The services offered at Ann Arbor Consultation Services are individual therapy, child and adolescent therapy, couples therapy, medication management, and mindfulness groups for anxiety and depression.
The primary focus of treatment is mental health in a plethora of areas ranging from depression to sexual disorders, substance use, and identity concerns.
Ann Arbor Consultation Services operates on an outpatient basis and provides substance abuse and behavioral health counseling for children, teens, adults, families, and couples. As a counseling facility, substance use treatment at this facility involves assessment, education, coping-skill building, support, and referrals.
Ann Arbor Consultation Services does not provide detox services, inpatient treatment, residential rehab, nor does it provide any transitional housing, but Ann Arbor Consultation can make referrals to all of these services.
Payment at Ann Arbor Consultation Services
Ann Arbor Consultation Services accepts most major private health insurance plans, especially those in the Southeast Michigan area. Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare is also accepted, although some clinicians may not be able to accept Medicare. Medicaid is not accepted at this facility and staff can verify health insurance benefits.
Ann Arbor Consultation Services does not offer a sliding fee scale based on individual income but will refer to services that do offer that option.
Self-pay costs range from $115 to $230, with return visits costing less than initial visits and payment can be accepted via cash, check, and major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 5331 Plymouth Road
- City: Ann Arbor
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 48105
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
- Mental health treatment programs
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Anti-alcohol medication - Disulfiram Antabuse
- Alcohol dependence medication - Acamprosate Campral
- Psychiatric disorder medications (Celexa, Lexapro, Prozac, Luvox, Paxil, Zoloft, Pristiq, Khedezla, Fetzima, Effexor, Viibryd, Elavil, Tofranil, Pamelor, Sinequan, Wellbutrin, Marplan, Nardil, EMSAM, Parnate, Remeron)
- Naltrexone oral (Adepend, Antaxone, Celupan, Depade, Nalorex, Narcoral, Nemexin, Revia/ReVia, Trexan, and Vivitrol)
- Takes clients on opioid medication (codeine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, meperidine, methadone, morphine, oxycodone)
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 734-996-9111