Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Aetna Health Insurance
When addiction treatment is required, families need accurate and fast information. One of the most important pieces of information is how medical insurance benefits may impact the cost of addiction treatment. Insurance benefits from Aetna can determine what kind of treatment, the length of treatment, and the location for many families faced with the difficult task of sending a loved one to rehab.
Most drug rehab and addiction treatment programs accept some form of health insurance, whether they be an/a:
The type of benefits available depend on the program and medical health insurance plan details, but it is important to always check insurance plans before deciding upon a particular addiction treatment program.
What Does Aetna Offer?
At AllTreatment.com, we work closely with health insurance providers and can assist you in determining exactly what level of Aetna coverage you have, and how that may impact your out-of-pocket expenses for addiction treatment. Aetna offers several different types of health insurance plans, with varying levels of benefits and reimbursements for addiction treatment.
There are many aspects to consider when dealing with health insurance plans, including the services covered by insurance, and whether only a certain percentage of those services are covered or if they’re paid in full. Additionally, the length of time treatment that may be covered is often a significant consideration, as some plans may provide more coverage for shorter stays in rehab, while others may provide less coverage that extends for lengthier care in treatment.
In some cases, inpatient treatment may not be necessary, and counseling or therapy is sufficient. Aetna provides helpful tools to help you locate the following types of professionals in your area, such as:
- Clinical social workers.
- Clinical counselors.
- Certified addiction counselors.
These types of professionals may be appropriate for individuals who:
- Have an addicted loved one in treatment or are soon to return from treatment and need counseling support.
- Have been through addiction treatment and are seeking aftercare counseling.
- May be in a relationship while in recovery and are looking for guidance.
- Have a mental health illnesses with substance abuse and are seeking support to manage dual diagnosis.
- Have a teenager or adolescent with behavioral issues and are seeking outpatient therapy before committing to a treatment program.
Working within the guidelines of the America Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM), Aetna uses the same criteria to help determine the appropriate level of care for members who suffer from substance abuse and addiction.2 In addition to finding local professionals who may be able to provide helpful services outside of an addiction treatment program, Aetna offers its members the option to seek treatment services directly through their primary care physician or family doctor.3 The four programs offered by Aetna that allow members to work directly with their doctors are:
- Alcohol Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment is a program which provides screening, identification, and intervention for members at risk for alcohol abuse.
- Depression in Primary Care assists primary care physicians to screen for depression and monitor treatment responses.
- Pediatric Behavioral Health Management helps pediatricians diagnose and treat mood and behavioral problems in children.
- Integrated Primary Care Behavioral Health helps primary care physicians provide behavioral health services on-site.
An additional benefit Aetna offers with its members’ behavioral health benefit is the Behavioral Health Condition Management, which aims to identify and address the following conditions, as early as possible:
- Eating disorders
- Substance abuse
- Psychotic disorders
- Bipolar disorder
AllTreatment.com and Aetna
At Alltreatment.com, we know the world of addiction treatment and rehab services, which means we also understand health insurance. We aim to provide as much accurate information as we can on all subjects related to addiction, treatment, and recovery. An important aspect is the role of health insurance, and we understand the costs associated with addiction treatment and can help you fully understand how your Aetna insurance benefits can minimize those costs for you.
Working with you, we will verify your benefit details and help you to maximize those benefits in searching for addiction treatment which best fits with your Aetna health care plan.
Understanding that each situation is different, and that everyone will take a unique path to recovery, Alltreatment.com is committed to help you find the best addiction treatment options, discover which ones are most cost efficient for you and your family, and make the most efficient use of your Aetna health care plan.