Tennessee Rehab Centers and Addiction Resources
AllTreatment Tennessee mission is to become the most comprehensive resource for substance abuse treatment and mental health services within the Tennessee state community. Our goal is to face issues such as addiction, recovery and relapse through education and advocacy. Do you have knowledge or experience that you’d like to share? We’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Psychology Today, Therapists - Finding a mental health professional specialized in substance abuse could be your first step toward a sober life.
- Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services - The Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services offers a number of programs and treatment locators as well as a toll-free crisis line.
- Mental Health America of East Tennessee (MHA), Mental Health America of Middle Tennessee (MHA) - MHA is a non-profit, non-governmental organization comprised of crisis support and mental health resources for Tennessee residents.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, Tennessee Division (NAMI) - Discover how new science is rekindling hope for those suffering from mental illness and addiction.
- Tennessee Department of Human Services - For many suffering from mental illness and addiction, even the basic necessities of life can seem out of reach. Tennessee's Department of Human Services can help you.
- Tennessee 211 - Browse Tennessee community resources, including basic needs, medical services, financial assistance, and employment.
- Tennessee HSD - Finding food and shelter should never be difficult. Find community support near you with Tennessee Homeless Shelter Directory.