Pennsylvania Rehab Centers and Addiction Resources
AllTreatment Pennsylvania's mission is to become the most comprehensive resource for substance abuse treatment and mental health services within the Pennsylvania state community. Our goal is to face issues such as addiction, recovery and relapse through education and advocacy. Do you have knowledge or experience that you’d like to share? We’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Psychology Today, Therapists - Finding a mental health professional specialized in substance abuse could be your first step toward a sober life.
- Mental Health Association in Pennsylvania (MHA) - MHA is a non-profit, non-governmental organization comprised of crisis support and mental health resources for Pennsylvania residents.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, Pennsylvania Division - Discover how new science is rekindling hope for those suffering from mental illness and addiction.
- Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare - For many suffering from mental illness and addiction, even the basic necessities of life can seem out of reach. Pennsylvania's Department of Public Welfare can help you.
- Philadelphia Department of Human Services - For many suffering from mental illness and addiction, even the basic necessities of life can seem out of reach. Philadelphia's Department of Human Services can help you.
- United Way of Greater Philadelphia & Southern New Jersey - Browse Philadelphia community resources, including basic needs, medical services, financial assistance, and employment.
- Pennsylvania HSD - Finding food and shelter should never be difficult. Find community support near you with Pennsylvania’s Homeless Shelter Directory.