New York Rehab Centers and Addiction Resources
AllTreatment New York's mission is to become the most comprehensive resource for substance abuse treatment and mental health services within the New York state community. Our goal is to face issues such as addiction, recovery and relapse through education and advocacy. Do you have knowledge or experience that you’d like to share? We’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com.
- Psychology Today, Therapists - Finding a mental health professional specialized in substance abuse could be your first step toward a sober life.
- Mental Health Association of New York City (MHA-NYC) - MHA is a non-profit, non-governmental organization comprised of crisis support and mental health resources for New York city residents.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, New York State Division - Discover how new science is rekindling hope for those suffering from mental illness and addiction.
- New York Department of Human Services - For many suffering from mental illness and addiction, even the basic necessities of life can seem out of reach. New York's Department of Human Services can help you.
- 211 - New York - Browse New York community resources, including basic needs, medical services, financial assistance, and employment.
- 211 - Western New York - Browse Western New York community resources, including basic needs, medical services, financial assistance, and employment.
- NYC Department of Homeless Services - Finding food and shelter should never be difficult. New York has a whole department dedicated to serving the homeless. Find community support near you.