North Carolina Rehab Centers and Addiction Resources
AllTreatment North Carolina's mission is to become the most comprehensive resource for substance abuse treatment and mental health services within the North Carolina state community. Our goal is to face issues such as addiction, recovery and relapse through education and advocacy. Do you have knowledge or experience that you’d like to share? We’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com.
- Psychology Today, Therapists - Finding a mental health professional specialized in substance abuse could be your first step toward a sober life.
- Mental Health Association of Central Carolina's - MHA is a non-profit, non-governmental organization comprised of crisis support and mental health resources for residents of the Carolina states.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, North Carolina Division - North Carolina's Voice on Mental Illness. Discover how new science is rekindling hope for those suffering from mental illness and addiction.
- North Carolina Department of Human Services - For many suffering from mental illness and addiction, even the basic necessities of life can seem out of reach. North Carolina's Department of Human Services can help you.
- North Carolina 211 - Browse North Carolina community resources, including basic needs, medical services, financial assistance, and employment.
- North Carolina HSD - Finding food and shelter should never be difficult. Find community support near you with North Carolina's Homeless Shelter Directory.