Missouri Rehab Centers and Addiction Resources
AllTreatment Missouri's mission is to become the most comprehensive resource for substance abuse treatment and mental health services within the Missouri state community. Our goal is to face issues such as addiction, recovery and relapse through education and advocacy. Do you have knowledge or experience that you’d like to share? We’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Psychology Today, Therapists - Finding a mental health professional specialized in substance abuse could be your first step toward a sober life.
- Missouri Department of Mental Health - The Missouri Department of Mental Health has programs focused on substance abuse, mental illness, and multiple developmental disabilities.
- Mental Health America of Eastern Missouri (MHA) - MHA is a non-profit, non-governmental organization comprised of crisis support and mental health resources for Missouri residents.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, Missouri Division (NAMI) - Discover how new science is rekindling hope for those suffering from mental illness and addiction.
- Missouri Department of Human Services - For many suffering from mental illness and addiction, even the basic necessities of life can seem out of reach. Missouri's Department of Human Services can help you.
- Missouri/Illinois 211 - Browse Missouri community resources, including basic needs, medical services, financial assistance, and employment.
- Missouri HSD - Finding food and shelter should never be difficult. Find community support near you with Missouri Homeless Shelter Directory.