Minnesota Rehab Centers and Addiction Resources
AllTreatment Minnesota's mission is to become the most comprehensive resource for substance abuse treatment and mental health services within the Minnesota state community. Our goal is to face issues such as addiction, recovery and relapse through education and advocacy. Do you have knowledge or experience that you’d like to share? We’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Psychology Today, Therapists - Finding a mental health professional specialized in substance abuse could be your first step toward a sober life.
- Mental Health America of Minnesota (MHAM) - MHAM is a non-profit, non-governmental organization comprised of crisis support and mental health resources for Minnesota residents.
- Minnesota Mental Health - Mental Health resources for Benton, Sherburne, Stearns, and Wright Counties.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, Minnesota Division (NAMI) - Discover how new science is rekindling hope for those suffering from mental illness and addiction.
- Minnesota Department of Human Services - For many suffering from mental illness and addiction, even the basic necessities of life can seem out of reach. Minnesota's Department of Human Services can help you.
- United Way 2-1-1 - Call/browse Minnesota community resources, including basic needs, medical services, financial assistance, and employment.
- Minnesota HSD - Finding food and shelter should never be difficult. Find community support near you with Minnesota Homeless Shelter Directory.