Michigan Rehab Centers and Addiction Resources
AllTreatment Michigan's mission is to become the most comprehensive resource for substance abuse treatment and mental health services within the Michigan community. Our goal is to face issues such as addiction, recovery and relapse through education and advocacy. Do you have knowledge or experience that you’d like to share? We’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Psychology Today, Therapists - Finding a mental health professional specialized in substance abuse could be your first step toward a sober life.
- Mental Health Association in Michigan (MHA) - MHA is a non-profit, non-governmental organization comprised of crisis support and mental health resources for Michigan residents.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, Michigan Division - Discover how new science is rekindling hope for those suffering from mental illness and addiction.
- Michigan Department of Human Services - For many suffering from mental illness and addiction, even the basic necessities of life can seem out of reach. Michigan' Department of Human Services can help you.
- Michigan 211 - Browse Michigan community resources, including basic needs, medical services, financial assistance, and employment.
- Central Michigan 211 - Browse Central Michigan community resources, including basic needs, medical services, financial assistance, and employment.
- Michigan HSD - Finding food and shelter should never be difficult. Find community support near you with Michigan's Homeless Shelter Directory.