Maryland Rehab Centers and Addiction Resources
AllTreatment Maryland's mission is to become the most comprehensive resource for substance abuse treatment and mental health services within the Maryland state community. Our goal is to face issues such as addiction, recovery and relapse through education and advocacy. Do you have knowledge or experience that you’d like to share? We’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Psychology Today, Therapists - Finding a mental health professional specialized in substance abuse could be your first step toward a sober life.
- Mental Health America of Maryland (MHA) - The Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. MHA is a governmental organization comprised of crisis support and mental health resources for Maryland residents.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, Maryland Division (NAMI) - Discover how new science is rekindling hope for those suffering from mental illness and addiction.
- Maryland Department of Human Services - For many suffering from mental illness and addiction, even the basic necessities of life can seem out of reach. Maryland's Department of Human Services can help you.
- Maryland 211 - Browse Maryland community resources, including basic needs, medical services, financial assistance, and employment.
- Maryland HSD - Finding food and shelter should never be difficult. Find community support near you with Maryland Homeless Shelter Directory.