Kentucky Rehab Centers and Addiction Resources
AllTreatment Kentucky's mission is to become the most comprehensive resource for substance abuse treatment and mental health services within the Kentucky state community. Our goal is to face issues such as addiction, recovery and relapse through education and advocacy. Do you have knowledge or experience that you’d like to share? We’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Psychology Today, Therapists - Finding a mental health professional specialized in substance abuse could be your first step toward a sober life.
- Mental Health America of Kentucky (MHA) - MHA is a non-profit, non-governmental organization comprised of crisis support and mental health resources for Kentucky residents.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, Kentucky Division (NAMI) - Discover how new science is rekindling hope for those suffering from mental illness and addiction.
- Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services - For many suffering from mental illness and addiction, even the basic necessities of life can seem out of reach. Kentucky's Cabinet for Health and Family Services can help you. The cabinet includes the Department for Behavioral Health and the Department of Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities. 24-hour crisis number.
- National 211 [Includes Kentucky] - Browse Kentucky community resources, including basic needs, medical services, financial assistance, and employment.
- Kentucky HSD - Finding food and shelter should never be difficult. Find community support near you with Kentucky Homeless Shelter Directory.