Kansas Rehab Centers and Addiction Resources
AllTreatment Kansas' mission is to become the most comprehensive resource for substance abuse treatment and mental health services within the Kansas state community. Our goal is to face issues such as addiction, recovery and relapse through education and advocacy. Do you have knowledge or experience that you’d like to share? We’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Psychology Today, Therapists - Finding a mental health professional specialized in substance abuse could be your first step toward a sober life.
- Association for Community Mental Health Centers (ACMHCK) - With 29 licensed community mental health centers and over 4500 employees, ACMHCK is a great mental health resource for Kansas state residents.
- Mental Health Association of South Central Kansas (MHA) - MHA is a non-profit, non-governmental organization comprised of crisis support and mental health resources for Kansas residents.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, Kansas Division (NAMI) - Discover how new science is rekindling hope for those suffering from mental illness and addiction.
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment - For many suffering from mental illness and addiction, even the basic necessities of life can seem out of reach. Kansas's Department of Health and Environment can help you.
- Kansas 211 - Browse Kansas community resources, including basic needs, medical services, financial assistance, and employment.
- Kansas HSD - Finding food and shelter should never be difficult. Find community support near you with Kansas Homeless Shelter Directory.