Florida Rehab Centers and Addiction Resources
AllTreatment Florida's mission is to become the most comprehensive resource for substance abuse treatment and mental health services within the Florida state community. Our goal is to face issues such as addiction, recovery and relapse through education and advocacy. Do you have knowledge or experience that you’d like to share? We’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Psychology Today, Therapists - Finding a mental health professional specialized in substance abuse could be your first step toward a sober life.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, Florida Division - Discover how new science is rekindling hope for those suffering from mental illness and addiction.
- Florida Mental Health Counselors Association (FMHCA) - Accreditation for Licensed Mental Health Counselors practicing in Florida.
- Florida Council for Community Mental Health - An association of 70 community-based mental health and substance abuse agencies.
- Florida Department of Children and Families - The hub for ACCESS Florida offering food and monetary assistance fort hsoe in need.
- Florida Department of Health - Florida Department of Health. Programs & services, licensing & regulation.
- Florida 211 - Browse Florida community resources, including basic needs, medical services, financial assistance, and employment.
- Florida HSD - Finding food and shelter should never be difficult. Find community support near you with Florida's HSD.