Arizona Rehab Centers and Addiction Resources
AllTreatment Arizona's mission is to become the most comprehensive resource for substance abuse treatment and mental health services within the Arizona state community. Our goal is to face issues such as addiction, recovery and relapse through education and advocacy. Do you have knowledge or experience that you’d like to share? We’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Psychology Today, Therapists - Finding a mental health professional specialized in substance abuse could be your first step toward a sober life.
- Mental Health America of Arizona (MHA) - MHA is a non-profit, non-governmental organization comprised of crisis support and mental health resources for Arizona residents.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, Arizona Division (NAMI) - Discover how new science is rekindling hope for those suffering from mental illness and addiction.
- Arizona Behavioral Health Resources - A comprehensive list of great Arizona-based behavioral health resources.
- Arizona Department of Health Services - For many suffering from mental illness and addiction, even the basic necessities of life can seem out of reach. Arizona's Department of Health Services can help you.
- Arizona 211 - Browse Arizona community resources, including basic needs, medical services, financial assistance, and employment.
- Arizona HSD - Finding food and shelter should never be difficult. Find community support near you with Arizona Homeless Shelter Directory.